There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

,

I think we're like fire and water

Hey there!

For my post debut, I leave you with some photos of my yesterday's outfit. It's all about dressy casual, a floral dress with a beautiful bow in the back, with a lace cardigan that used to be my mother's. How I love to inherit old clothes! To style it up a bit, black creepers and a fringe bag. I think they turned out rad! What do you think?









Love,
Ni


3 comments:

  1. Olá, gostava de te perguntar de onde é esse vestido, adorei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá, gostava de saber de onde é esse vestido. Adorei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alô Sofia! É da Zara, mas já tem uns dois anitos. Obrigada =]

      Delete

Follow me

About

Portuguese girl inspired by the moon. Rock'n'Roll lover. Retro enthusiast.

Popular Posts

Different language?