There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls

Monday, June 23, 2014

,

The rain song


Hello my dearests,

This weekend the bad weather came back to my hometown, so the photos had to be a little improvised.. Hope you enjoy them anyway. This post is completely inspired by my mother, since the clothes came from her closet (she doesn't wear them anymore). The skirt has a peachy colour (I know it looks white, damn you light) and it's classy as hell, but the star of the show is the velvet body with a laced neck! How I love this piece. You know the drill, accessorize with some pearls and a necklace, and you're good to go. The umbrella just makes the whole thing a lot more fun! Hope you agree :)













                                                                                                                                                     Love, Ni

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Follow me

About

Portuguese girl inspired by the moon. Rock'n'Roll lover. Retro enthusiast.

Popular Posts

Different language?