There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls

Sunday, June 15, 2014

,

That fresh feeling


Hey fellows!

It's been a great start for the blog, I couldn't be happier. In just a couple fo days it had over 500 views, so THANK YOU!   

Today I have another outfit to show you. It's been hot as hell the last couple of days, so I feel like wearing fresh clothes. For this oufit, I put together a tartan skirt found in my grandma's wooden chest, a simple crop top with lace in the back, and chunky black boots by SpyLoveBuy. Acessorized a bit and it was done. Love the way it turned out! Hope you love it too. Don't forget to like the facebook page I created here and get the last Moonspiration updates.













Love, Ni

3 comments:

  1. Como é possível as tuas fotos serem sempre tão lindas?! Amo a terceira a contar do fim!! :) E grande achado essa saia, fica-te super bem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tem dias :) Obrigada! A cena da saia correu bem, tenho de visitar o baú mais vezes :) Beijinho boneca!

      Delete

Follow me

About

Portuguese girl inspired by the moon. Rock'n'Roll lover. Retro enthusiast.

Popular Posts

Different language?